• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is This? 145

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
Where is this? I think this one may have you scratching your heads. So I will give you a little clue. Its in the City.

Phil

Attachments

• where.jpg
    where.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 85
I thought this one might have you scratching your heads. I had never heard of it, so I had to check it out to make sure I was not putting both feet down one leg of my pants.

I know where it is now, and I don't think I ever used this street/road/lane or whatever in my life, but I must have walked past it loads of times.

I don't suppose I have to say, but no one has got it yet.

Phil

thanks for the great clues phil..lol....fraid if you have never heard of it i will bow out of this one now....ive got no chance.....

lyn....

Well if it's the wrong side of town so far we must be looking somewhere around Digbeth possibly? Buildings look about right for that area however I don't recall any buildings like them in the photo, maybe they are not standing any more?

Phil has confused me by saying that he had never heard of it Otherwise I would have suggested Carrs Lane as I think that it is High Street at the top of the picture.

My only other suggestion is that it is Scotland Passage which was off the High Street but I think much narrower than the road in the picture.

Old Boy

Tell me what parts of Birmingham City that there are still standing today. This little section was one of the first to go when they started upgrading the city.

Phil

Back