• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Sandwell Road Handsworth

Sakura

master brummie
Where is this? Hope you don't mind me adding this Phil.

Attachments

• sandwell rd.JPG
    sandwell rd.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Keep trying, you are generally quite a long way away. Not sure if you have noticed but it is a dual carriageway going up the hill. The house with the white walls used to be a mini dairy, local milkman Mr Whitehouse if you can believe it.
icon7.gif
Mo

Last edited:
I'd say Sandwell Road as well, the road off to the left being Uplands Road. Photo taken from outside the last shop in the row down to Oxhill Road.

Nice one, Mo.
I've only just seen it, but thought straight away it was somewhere on the wrong (south) side of Brum. There's quite a bit of detail in the picture - interesting.
Thanks.
Peter

Glad you liked it Peter, we were so glad we went to visit after so many years away. Do you mind fairly recent photos or do you prefer old ones? Although I don't know most of the ones posted I do enjoy this thread.
icon7.gif
Mo

Back