• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

where are we coming from (redditch)

This is my little office. Notice the empty glass and it was not wine. Anyone take a guess what my mid day drink is and it's not alcohol?. Jean.

I,m loving, it look what i mite have stared, frothy said i had had a clear up,
it is nice to see you have been busy is,nt there a saying everything in it,s place or some old chestnut??
well done everyone (i sound like young Mr grace) regards Derek.

What a fancy lot of work stations you all have. I'm plonked in the middle of the settee with the laptop on my lap. :D Jackie

Yes Jackie, don't they all look smart and very tidy. I am shamed into tidying mine up - am doing it now :D

Judy

Derek I don't think so. Too far to the loo. Oh folks that's not dirt on the desk pull out part just ware due to overuse on the b....y all day. Keep guessing about the drink. Jean.

Patty's got it. They are left over from what Pete won at Christmas. POMEGRANITE. Quite like it. Jean

snap jackie..i am also on the settee or in bed with mine....right thats it...you lot have also shown me up....im off to tidy me history corner....:rolleyes:

lyn

You are right David I'll show you my comfort zone later.

I did put it on about 2 months ago and nobody was interested unless they have been tidying up these past months:redface:

Alf did you notice what was on my screen?. When we write to someone now we can visualise where they are coming from. Great thread. Jean.

David sorry but I didn't get round to oats this morning as Peter decided to do a job that required my assistance. Will make sure I have them tomorrow though. Jean.

Back