• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

where are we coming from (redditch)

dereklcg

master brummie
Thought this mite be a good idea,
we love our forum and a big thanks to the powers
that be keeping it all together for us.
But where are we coming from IE living room, office, bedroom, under the stairs, i,m in my spare bedroom of our bungalow,in redditch with all that i need to be, for contacting all the great friends i have met it,s warm it,s comfy,i like so many have been uplifted with memories and i know there is
so many more the same,or we would,nt be here..
happy days regards dereklcg

Good idea Derick ,I'm coming from a padded cell some were on the out skirts of Birmingham. Seriously Im in the bedroom in a nice little corner next to the radiator and far from the mading crowd.

It,s always tidy honest;;() guv fair cop.
well mostly. just thought it would be a good thread.
big brothers watching you!!when that green lights on
we know where we are Derek

Brilliant idea Derek, here's mine.
Noticed the photo of Cromwell St. on your wall, wish I had a penny for every time I walked past that phone box.
Regards John (another Cromwellian).

great idea derek....frothy who are trying to kid..:D:D:D unfortunately i dont have a spare room in which to park myself so i just flit from living room to bedroom with me lap top...mind you i do have a little corner in the living room where i keep all me history stuff and that needs a good sort out again:rolleyes:...so for once no pictures from me...

ps it has been suggested that i can always move into the shed...:redface:

lyn

Last edited:
great idea derek....frothy who are trying to kid..:D:D:D unfortunately i dont have a spare room in which to park myself so i just flit from living room to bedroom with me lap top...mind you i do have a little corner in the living room where i keep all me history stuff and that needs a good sort out again:rolleyes:...so for once no pictures from me...

ps it has been suggested that i can always move into the shed...:redface:

lyn

best place for yer:D

Now hear this anyone with a tidy room like that should win Housewife of the year 2009,
alf buckley Man in a Dressing Gown in deepest Suffolk somewhere in England:georgecrossflag:

David Goldielocks will clear that up later

Last edited:
might av guessed you would be all organised david lol

morning alf hope you are well...

frothy wheres yer mouse mat....

lyn:):):)

Back