• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

When the going get tough..the tough get goin

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member

evening all..well ive had a lovely day today:) met up with a few of the girls and had a stroll round the jewellery quarter..as it was thirsty going we had not choice but to call in at a couple of watering holes....:D many thanks to maggieuk..lynne webb.vicki..charlie and lady linda...it was really great to see you all..hope you like the piccies...

ps...well we couldnt let the lads get the better of us now could we ??

lyn

outside the woodman and inside...many thanks to vince the gaffer for risking letting us all behind the bar...:)

I am so glad you had a good time great photo's:).........gutted I couldn't make it:cry:......oh to retire:)

Ho you kept that quiet a Ladies Mini Meet indeed, Glad to see you al had a nice day. Dek:):):)

and last but not least...the lord clifden...:):):)cheers lads...:D:D

Last edited:
maggie and charlie in the clifden...take no notice of the flyer..they are both lovely people:)

Hiya Lyn Brilliant day don't know if it was all the moooving:Dwe did or the ale but this is all that turned out on me phone

Well done Ladies....I would call your outing a mini pub crawl. Like Wendy I, would willingly have come along....well probably crawled along!

You had a lucky escape today girls because I went into the quarter for a few bits from the tool shop by the clock. I was chatting to Ronnie in the shop and I mentioned that I might have a stroll around looking at a few places I remember from the past before going home. He advised against it because he had recieved a message over the security radio they all have now, and the message warned him of a group of suspicious looking women who appeared to be up to no good.

could not beleive this when i saw it...original phone box in the villa tavern..:)

sorry stitch it has to be done..:headhit::headhit: nice pics maggie...i see charlie got her man in the lord clifden:rolleyes:

Re: When the going gets tough..the tough get going

maggie let loose behind the bar of the woodman..:cry:

Last edited:
oops...ive posted on the wrong thread...:cry: please could it be moved to events and meet ups...

many thanks..

lyn:)

Hi all
Had a great time today. Just sorry that I had to go back to work........eventually and miss the Lord Clifden

oops...ive posted on the wrong thread...:cry: please could it be moved to events and meet ups...

many thanks..

lyn:)
Suppose you were hung over when you started thr thread so Ive done it for you.

Back