• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

What do you watch on tv nowadays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete,

Somewhat off topic, but talking of silly names in your post #256, I read today that Duke Ellington's piano teacher was a Mrs Clinkscales - true!

Maurice :cool:

wmOnjm,have had Netflix for over 12 months through my S/law.Saw a good film with Micheal Caine about a bank robbery with Morgan Freeman excellent.But a lot are in my opinion a load of rubbish. Wouldn't know aboutAmazon Prime

Edifi Get yourself on to Talking Pictures freeview 81 , sky 328 . All the old films from your youth, whats more it's free

Watched 2 episodes of Hello Hello last night,never laughed so much for ages (especially the policeman ) on Yesterday TV. Today's scriptwriters don't know how to write comedy like that.Not a swear word in sight just clean fun. :yum:yum:yum
Daft humorous fun, lots of double entendres, plus Viki Michelle, oo la la. :heart_eyes:

I`m watching the latest remake of Lost In Space, The Good Doctor, Chicago Med, The Resident. All American, all excellent.

I have been waiting for Wendy Lee to tell us that her favourite programme is of course Nothing to Declare Australia as all those Chinese try to smuggle in suitcases full of food. But a question, there was Armand & Michaela Dennis doing animals and Hans & Lotte ????? doing water. What was their last name. Question arose because on Radio 4 extra this morning on an old 'I'm sorry I'll read that again' they did a send up of them.

Bob

I start typing hans and lotte into Google and it put their last name in the search box before I finished typing ....
Hass
I already knew it but I checked with big Google before posting ... :cool:

I start typing hans and lotte into Google and it put their last name in the search box before I finished typing ....
Hass
I already knew it but I checked with big Google before posting ... :cool:
I used to watch them. it was fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back