• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

What do you watch on tv nowadays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a really nice film last night, " The Book Thief " sometimes sad, sometimes brutal, but a happy ending (tissues at the ready ) "Inglorious Basterds " (Brad Pitt ) well worth a watch but oh so brutal ( based on a true story? ) No tissues necessary

I watched a really nice film last night, " The Book Thief " sometimes sad, sometimes brutal, but a happy ending (tissues at the ready ) "Inglorious Basterds " (Brad Pitt ) well worth a watch but oh so brutal ( based on a true story? ) No tissues necessary
Smudger have a look at the film The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas this film has a twist in the tale at the end

I see that the first episode of forensics the real CSI tonight at 9.00 on BBC2 is concerned with a birmingham murder
I've never watched it Mike , I thought it was all about the USA . I'm very choosy about American stuff , I'll make a point of checking that out .

It was the UK Birmingham. The second in the series was about one in Coventry. They all seem to be based on the West Midlands

I watch very little live TV these days, its all streaming or the home computer network (I collect films). Working through some American shows at the moment, Boston Legal and Justified, both very good IMO.

If you have Amazon Prime take a peek at Goliath, entertaining and not too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back