• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

West Midlands Police Museum

Alexander Rawlins

knowlegable brummie
All

I just wanted to tell everyone how impressed I was with the service I have recently received from West Midlands Police Museum. I posted on a BHF thread that I was looking for information on my German great great grandfather, George Mead (Alexander Mede). Steve Rice from the Museum picked up my message and contacted me almost immediately. Within 2 weeks, one of Steve's colleagues at the Museum had conducted a search in their records from 1914, found the information I was looking for and sent it to me.

Overall, an amazing response and one which has given me so much more information on my ancestor. Thanks guys!!

Good to hear such positive feedback Alexander. And so glad you've made progress with your research. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum too. Viv.

I am moving this thread to the Police section of the forum.

Alexander
Thank you for your comments. We have many more volunteers for the museum now who are able to offer more time, which make things easier. I am sure we will continue to go from strength to strength and eventually a museum at a new location.

Steve R

Back