• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Webster street

rowan

Born a Brummie
Does anyone remember the Marshall family of 7 court 2 Webster street? There was George and Carrie Marshall and at least one child called Dorothy. I believe Carrie moved to Erdington sometime in the 60's and Dorothy married and went to Wales. I would love any imformation on this family. Thank you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remeber: a hug a day keeps the divorce lawyer away :wink:

Rowan, as promised I asked my sister if she knew Dorothy Marshall, she remembered her as a very nice person and she worked at Newey Bros.
Summer Lane, at the same time but in a different office, unfortunately she doesn't know who Dorothy married or any other useful information I can pass on.

Many thanks Sylvia for asking about Dorothy and also thanks to your sister. Hopefully someone will come up with something.

Thank you again, such lovely people on this site :iccle-angel:

Back