• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Webster street

rowan

Born a Brummie
Does anyone remember the Marshall family of 7 court 2 Webster street? There was George and Carrie Marshall and at least one child called Dorothy. I believe Carrie moved to Erdington sometime in the 60's and Dorothy married and went to Wales. I would love any imformation on this family. Thank you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remeber: a hug a day keeps the divorce lawyer away :wink:

sylviasayers

master brummie
Rowan, as promised I asked my sister if she knew Dorothy Marshall, she remembered her as a very nice person and she worked at Newey Bros.
Summer Lane, at the same time but in a different office, unfortunately she doesn't know who Dorothy married or any other useful information I can pass on.

rowan

Born a Brummie
Many thanks Sylvia for asking about Dorothy and also thanks to your sister. Hopefully someone will come up with something.

Thank you again, such lovely people on this site :iccle-angel: