• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

We gave it some Welly

Templer

Brummie
What a coincidence!! some of our forum members all turned up at the Wellington pub today to be interviewed for a bar persons job. ;)
As you can see we all passed the beer pulling test with flying colours.
It would have been a shame not to take advantage of the situation, so we took a leaf out of the girls recent get together and got going when the going got tuff. :):)

WELL I WILL GO TO THE FOOT OF OUR STAIRS:D:D I THOUGHT IT WAS QUIET ON THE FORUM TODAY....

THATS IT GUYS...THIS IS WAR....:headhit::headhit::headhit::headhit::headhit::headhit: THATS ONE EACH:D

JUST WAIT TILL THE GIRLS SEE THIS...

OH AND I BET WE CAN ALL GUESS WHO THE RING LEADER WAS....

I think thats disgraceful keeping that quiet. Heres me sat twiddling my thumbs all day:p

Terry

i think thats fair comment bri...but on the other hand:shh::shh::shh:

hey guys....hope you all had a good time....

lyn:):)

The Wellington eh? Right then, let's give 'em the order of the boot Lyn :p
I wouldn't buy a second-hand car off any of 'em, let alone give one of them a job pulling pints....sure way to lose the profits.
Nefarious lot if you ask me (well, if I knew what 'nefarious' meant).

ahh ahh..so there was 7 of you then...cop this terry..everyone else has had one...:headhit:

lyn:D:D

:D:D charlie...well they certainly pulled a flanker on us today...it was like the mary celeste on the forum:rolleyes:

Great photo you sneaky lot!
Terry, you had me feeling really sorry for you then!
I hope you all enjoyed your secret meet up - you looked as if you did :)
Polly

Well I wouldn't go to Frothy; he only pulls halves - and he only half fills the glass too !!!!David;)

You little tinkers!! You kept that one quiet...........:0(........ looks like you all had a good time though...:0)

Woke up this morning feeling wonderful "o for the joys of youth" looked out onto a beautiful summer day i say to myself i think i will go into town and have a wonder around have a look at some of the old buildings( Whats left that is ) happen to be strolling up Bennetts Hill came across what seemed a friendly looking Ale House i,ll pop in and have a swift half i think to myself and lo and behold there are familiar faces that i recall from early days well what a great time i had a real treat something i would love to do again the buildings can wait. Dek

well i am so pleased that you enjoyed this obviously well organised under the counter on the QT meet up dek...only thing is you have now given away your secret hidey hole and us girls have got very good memories....:D:D

Damn this forum full of good detectives must learn to button it. Dek:headhit::headhit::headhit:

adding the wellington to the lord clifden and the lad dek...very soon you will have nowhere to hide..:D:Dand we know what time you meet up...its on the clock behind the bar

Last edited:
Credit where credits due girls, but at least you girls thought of it and got away with it first.... LOL.
Glad you all had fun...

Morning all. Well that was a coincidence meeting up with a few members in the Welly. Chocks and I went to the Lad afterwards bumped into Cath in there, how strange:rolleyes::)

ahh..there you are froth..the instigated i presume:headhit:going to have to keep me eyes on you lot:D:D

lyn:)

ahh..there you are froth..the instigated i presume:headhit:going to have to keep me eyes on you lot:D:D

lyn:)

Me Lyn!? Don't know what your talking about
114.gif

Rogues Gallery:D
Just like to take this opertunity to wish Terry a quick recovery after is knee operation Monday. What a brave man to turn up yesterday, you looked in pain mate

Last edited:
great pics froth....but i just cant work out how come you rogues we allowed behind the bar...bit risky i would say:D:D

Credit where credits due girls, but at least you girls thought of it and got away with it first.... LOL.
Glad you all had fun...

Oh! Oh! Pomgolian, Your sentiments are sweet
Two weeks before the girls met up the boys had their first meet.
So credit where the credits due and we won't make a fuss,
But take a look and you will see, "Its 2-1 up to us"

Yea, I never touch the hard stuff:D Just coke!
Did the pink straw suit me or should I change my colour?lollol

ahh i see you are all creeping out of the woodwork now...:D dont worry chocks we are noting all this down...:p

Back