• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Watermark On Coppermine

warren

Administrator
Staff member
I have added (adding as we speak) the watermark to the coppermine gallery.

I am currently updating all the images to add the watermark onto all existing ones.

Nice work Warren - I can see the watermarks now on the 'petrolhead site'. I notice the watermark on pic 16 looks strange but maybe it's because it is a gif file. Pic 5 has no watermark because it is not from coppermine.

hi warren does this mean that all images that were posted on the forum prior to you setting up the watermarks will now also be watermarked....if thats the case well done if not the case is it possible to do that

lyn

hi warren does this mean that all images that were posted on the forum prior to you setting up the watermarks will now also be watermarked....if thats the case well done if not the case is it possible to do that

lyn
yes :)

on coppermine anyway all images have been done, I'm not sure about the main forum way of attaching images it's possible I think but not something I have done yet..

ok warren it would be good every image ever posted
on the main forum is watermarked... will leave that with you then and hope you find a way of back dating the watermark

lyn

Back