• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Was i cristened there ???

edwina

I am tryin to find out if i was cristened at St Martins in 1954 or 1955 as Edwina Joan Bates my god mother was Joan Jones ?

I am tryin to find out if i was cristened at St Martins in 1954 or 1955 as Edwina Joan Bates my god mother was Joan Jones ?
Hi Edwina, I just found your original request from 2010 in which you mentioned you were christened at St Martins in 1954/55 and your Godmother was Joan Jones.
Yesterday I posted a request looking for a Joan Jones last seen by her family in 1955 and was believed to live not far from St Martins, close to Gooch St & Pershore St; I wonder if they are the same lady?

Back