• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Walk of stars

Re: Walk Of Stars Brum

Last year I also nominated our very own Graham Webb (Cadeau).

For the Blues Gill Merrick or Trevor Francis.

Ann

The nomination process for the 5 nominees up for nomination has been decided by the clubs themselves.

However you can still nominate whoever you wish as long as they meet the nomination critera.

Thanks to all,
icon14.gif
I think this is going to cost me quite a few rounds next time I'm in Brum!
icon7.gif

Graham.

Hi Mary,

I'm fine
icon14.gif
, thank you for your nomination and I hope to see you again some day.
icon12.gif

Graham.

I am so glad that Julie made the walk of stars cos i think she is brilliant..but I think it's about time our Graham got some votes..I am sure that there are enough members on the forum to get together to tell Birmingham council that Graham Webb is a true Brummie and it is a crying shame that he is recognized in Belgium but has no mention in Brum .
Taking nothing away from Julie but she was I think from the Black Country ,,,Graham IS a Brummie

Last edited:

Thanks Maggie! I think that Julie deserves her place on the walk. Graham.

Yes Graham I agree with ya ..Julie does deserve her place.. I think she is lovely..but I think it is about time that we recognize that Brum has got people that have made it through sheer hard work and determination to become famous in their own right..Graham please do not take this wrong..but a lad that grew up in the "slums"and goes on to get the results you did gets my vote everytime

Noddy Holder is not a Brummie !.......He lived on Beechdale estate Walsall a mile from where I live. most of Slade were Black Country.
Mike.

Back