• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Waite family - Yardley, Small Heath, Hay Mills

sue griffiths

proper brummie kid
Am looking for anyone with connections to the Waite family.Richard Waite b. Lower Heyford, Oxfordshire his wife Mary Ann moved with their family to the Solihull are in the 1870's. Ther children were Louisa born 1871 in Birmingahm known to the family as "Lady".Mary Jane born 1873 at Coleshill, Warickshire known to family as Poll, Annie born 1875 in Hall Green, Richard Waite born 1877 at Solihull, Enos Waite born 1878 at Solihull,Frederick John born 1884 at Olton, Ambrose William born 1886 at Olton, Emily Waite born 1889 at Olton, Martha Ellen born 1887 at Olton, George Waite b.1889 Olton. I have found ten children but according to the family there were thirteen can't find any more. Anyone who would like more information or can help me with information please get in touch have traced the Waite family back to Oxfordshire in 1772. Many thanks.

hi sue george was my partners great grandad i have some information on the family and would love to get in contact with any member of the family. george had four children mary waite, molly waite, florence waite b 1920- d 1922 , and florence may waite. mary waite was my partners nan and she married edwin greenhouse and had 5 children all alive but one. i hope this helps u can u plz get in contact with me we have a few pics of george and one of his brothers dont no which one tho and his wife mary and 1st born daughter mary my nan. we are so happy to find a relative hope to contact u soon. penny

Penny sorry its taken so long to reply have only just returned to the family history after a break; Just come across your thread any info you have would be great thanks. If I can help with any info please ask. Will keep checkin in to see if you have had the message. I have info for most of Georges brothers and sisters and next to nothing on George so am looking forward to hearing from you. I also have a few photos I can send you. Ambrose William was my Grandad.

penny p is now only a guest so unfortunately unless she re joins us she can read your message but cant reply...fingers crossed

Back