• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Wainwright Street Aston

Steven1960 I used to live at 80 Wainwright St in the 60s .Will try to sort out photos showing. Wainwright St
Hi Steve. I lived a No 120 Wainwright Street opposite the Smiths forging factory from 1940 to 1958, I am writing my autobiography at the moment and would really appreciate any photo's of the street

There are 2 threads for Wainwright Street, this one has pictures of the Duke of Wellington PH.

Aerial views of Wainwright Street (1952)

Attachments

• wainwright-st-aerial-1952-left.jpg
    wainwright-st-aerial-1952-left.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 16
  • wainwright-st-aerial-1952-right.jpg
    wainwright-st-aerial-1952-right.jpg
    881.9 KB · Views: 18
Back