• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Wacaden Dairy Wathes Cattell & Gurden Dairy

As a new person I am pleased that you replied I will sort the pictures/horse and carts and much much more. Probably from the 1930's
thats great babara as it is our memories and photographs that help to keep this forum running....if you have any problems posting them just get back to me

lyn

does anyone have any pictures of wacaden dairy or details of the staff census list??? Or how I can get hold of one .
the dairy was in centre like Aston area great Brook street area in brum , my relative worked there in the late 40s with her sisters she was called June harrison born 1929 , so she would have been late teens then , her sisters Milly and Margret were twins also worked there, ring any bells with anyone who remembers her

Back