• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Visit to Soho House 2009

cookie273uk

master brummie
normal_Visi_to_Soho_House_001.JPG
Forum visit to Soho House Sep 2009

Last edited:
What a great picture. You can almost see the next steps the people are going to take - so realistic!

Suzanne

Lyn, I think thats you 3rd left, and Maggie 4th left, but on such a small scale its impossible to get a likeness, I don't know who the other 3 are !!!
Eric

eric..think you are right about me and maggie...could be max on the right and postie and his wife on the left...did you take it from a photograph..if so if you put in on here we can have a look...

lyn:)

Lyn, its painted from half a Photo, when I use a photo as source I often use just a part of it. Any way i've attached whole photo. Eric

Last edited:
oh dear eric..im not the one to give advise on that...:rolleyes: hope you sort it...

lyn

yes eric..its as i said...max on the right then maggie and me and jim and his wife hilary.

lyn

Last edited:
Back