• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Vicarage Road, Aston

Neilythere

proper brummie kid
Hi,

I wonder if anyone could advise me of/point me in the direction of a good quality detailed map of the Vicarage Road, Aston area - in particular, one which shows the location of individual addresses, i.e. court houses?

I have two specific addresses relating to family members who lived in the area prior to and during the First World War: 7 Court 6 House and 28 Court 1 House

Many thanks.

I am not at home at the moment and cannot access the appropriate map, but will do so when i return on sunday

Below is a map showing all of Vicarage Road around 1951, with the houses of court 7 in red, with no 6 in a darker red , and court 28 in blue with no 1 in a darker blue

map%20c%201951%20vicarage%20road%20showing%20no%206%20ct%207%20and%20no%201%20Ct%2028_zpsb3ilcxga.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back