• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Venables/Parker

Lynda Harvey

Brummie Born and Bred
Know Dad is a Venables and Mom a Parker. Know children who were born in West Bromwich. Can't find christian names or marriage. Looked in birth and marriage indexes on Ancestry. No luck. Any ideas?
Lynda :stressed:
:)

What year are we looking for ?
Found a John V m Eillen P in 1963,Middlesex.
Charles V m Lynne P 1971 Cardiff
David V m Janis P 1975 Lancashire

Are these the ones you wanted?
1913 Susannah Venables mmn Parker West Bromwich 1st Q vol 6b page 1698
1915 Florence M Venables mmn Parker West Bromwich 1st Q vol 6b page 1772
1918 Doris Venables mmn Parker West Bromwich 4th Q vol 6b page 1326
1919 Ernest G Venables mmn Parker Burton 2nd Q vol 6b page 558
1923 Raymond C Venables mmn Parker Burton 2ndQ vol 6b page 694
1924 Douglas G Venables mmn Parker Burton 4th Q vol 6b page 652
1928 John Venables mmn Parker Burton 2nd Q vol 6b page 592

Thank you Lady Linda. You've given me another child for the couple. Di. It's the christian names I'm looking for. Marriage must have been about 1911/1912, but can't find that either.:explode: Anymore help please:)
Lynda

Hi Lynda, I've had a search of the marriages 1910-1920 and I couldn't see them.Do you think they may not have married? Or could it have been her 2nd marriage?
I think you are going to have to send for one of the birth certificates to see parents' names.
Sorry can't be more help at the moment.
Lynne

Thanks a lot Lynne. I was hoping to save cash but twas not to be. I was trying to expand my tree to son in laws family, but sometimes its not that easy.
Thanks for your time and effort Lynne
Lynda:)

Back