• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Venables/Parker

Lynda Harvey

Brummie Born and Bred
Know Dad is a Venables and Mom a Parker. Know children who were born in West Bromwich. Can't find christian names or marriage. Looked in birth and marriage indexes on Ancestry. No luck. Any ideas?
Lynda :stressed:
:)

Mrs T

Proud To Be A Brummie.
What year are we looking for ?
Found a John V m Eillen P in 1963,Middlesex.
Charles V m Lynne P 1971 Cardiff
David V m Janis P 1975 Lancashire

ladylinda

master brummie
Are these the ones you wanted?
1913 Susannah Venables mmn Parker West Bromwich 1st Q vol 6b page 1698
1915 Florence M Venables mmn Parker West Bromwich 1st Q vol 6b page 1772
1918 Doris Venables mmn Parker West Bromwich 4th Q vol 6b page 1326
1919 Ernest G Venables mmn Parker Burton 2nd Q vol 6b page 558
1923 Raymond C Venables mmn Parker Burton 2ndQ vol 6b page 694
1924 Douglas G Venables mmn Parker Burton 4th Q vol 6b page 652
1928 John Venables mmn Parker Burton 2nd Q vol 6b page 592

Lynda Harvey

Brummie Born and Bred
Thank you Lady Linda. You've given me another child for the couple. Di. It's the christian names I'm looking for. Marriage must have been about 1911/1912, but can't find that either.:explode: Anymore help please:)
Lynda

ladylinda

master brummie
Hi Lynda, I've had a search of the marriages 1910-1920 and I couldn't see them.Do you think they may not have married? Or could it have been her 2nd marriage?
I think you are going to have to send for one of the birth certificates to see parents' names.
Sorry can't be more help at the moment.
Lynne

Lynda Harvey

Brummie Born and Bred
Thanks a lot Lynne. I was hoping to save cash but twas not to be. I was trying to expand my tree to son in laws family, but sometimes its not that easy.
Thanks for your time and effort Lynne
Lynda:)