• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Vaughn St West?

negritaspider

TunisianBrummie
Don't know if I've got the spelling right, and if there is also east etc... How do I find the electoral rolls of who lived there in 1964/5?
Many thanks for any help!
Dynausaur of the research era!!

Thanks Mike!
I'm in Tunisia and there are currency restrictions - meaning I can't even 'pay as you go' on the site link you gave.....
Any chance that some one can help me out here with a list of people living in Vaughton St South in 1965? Am searching for what seems to be a close relative!!
Many thanks for any help received!

electoral_roll_vaughton__st_south_1965.jpg
the list for 1965 is below. there seem to be no odd numbered houses.

Many thanks Mike (sorry for the late reply - weekend only just happening after a long slog of a work week!)
I will now follow this up on the 'names' sub section..... I have a possible link to family geneology, but only had the road name to start out with!!
Again, many thanks.

Back