• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Upton family

jennyrose

proper brummie kid
I am trying to trace any living relatives of the Upton family. Father James Percy Upton and Henrietta Florence Upton nee Alabaster. I understand they had 18 children between 1901 and 1925. Henrietta died in childbirth in 1925.Not all the children survived but the ones I know of are
Percy James born 1901(my grandfather)
Henrietta Jenny born 1903 possibly died in 1925
Robert L born 1913
Bert K born 1915
Samuel B born 1918
Alfred J born 1919
Walter F born 1922
Hubert W born 1925

Apart from Percy and Henrietta who were born in Chelmsford,all the others were born in Aston. There is also a John who as far as I know is still alive but I do not know where or when he was born.

Hi
I think my father-in-law is related to you as he lived on Abbey Road and can't remember too much now he is 85 though. He moved to Leeds in the 70's and lost track of his family although we have sent a xmas card on his behalf to a Gill at 16 Abbey Road he thinks it is his niece!

There was a Percy Upton living by my mom in 76 Holte rd he was married to Ena and they had a daughter Rita. Rita married a John ??? and had 2 children I think she divorced him. Holte rd was in Aston or Witton if you were posh

Hi my father in law and family lived on Abbey Road. His now wife also lived on abbey road her maiden name was Faultless.

Back