• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Upper Case letters

GEFF

Geff
I have a Windows 7 and I have just found out on typing a letter, that the upper case letters are cut in half from the top, example T has no top bar and so on with all of the alphabet. Have I pressed something I should`nt have done, or is it the computer? Geff

You did not say whether this is on you printer or on the screen. If it is on your printer I would suggest that your print heads need cleaning so you will need to check your printer instructions.

.... and I think it may be a good idea to check the spacing between your lines. In Windows Word the symbol on the toolbar consists of two blue arrows, one pointing upward and the other downward, with four short horizontal lines besides them. By clicking here, you will be offered the choice of increasing the space between lines on your printed document. I may be wrong, but give it a try. Please let us know if this works. David

Back