• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

tower ball room

very sad ..this from last november..with the city now bankrupt i wonder if the plans for new housing will go ahead..of course it should not so it will be very interesting to follow this one

Maybe the Council will sell off more assets to pay debt. Speculators rush in ?

to be honest pedro given the dire straights that the city is in i cant see the proposed new housing plan going ahead but time will tell

lyn

from reading this it seems there were bats living in the tower ballroom...if this is true then the law has been broken and i really hope they managed to find another home

Back