• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Top Rank

Peg Monkey

master brummie
If you were at the New Year's Eve Breakout, Top Rank, 1969 we might have rubbed shoulders on the dance floor; thanks to a curious twist of fate me and my mate could not get into our chosen destination, Le Metro, because if was full so Plan B kicked in and we ended up at The Rank where I met the future Mrs Monkey.
She thought she'd landed on her feet as I was a dead ringer for her heart throb Scott Walker (her words not mine).
I kept the stub of the ticket from the event these long years as you can see from the attachment.
Stay virus free.
Peg
P.S. New Year's Eve Breakout? Sounds like an untimely skin infestation, right?

Attachments

• Top Rank Ticket comp.jpg
    Top Rank Ticket comp.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Back