• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Tony Iomi (Black Sabbath)

G

gary jordan

Will be the next walk of stars recipient on Broad St Birmingham on Sunday 23rd Nov 08 on stage in Centenary Square at 6:30pm.

ozzy2.jpg

https://garybrum.blogspot.com/
https://garybrum.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Well deserved. What nice man, I remember my brother in law and myself building an extension to his house in Wythal years ago.He used to give us tea and biscuits each morning.:)

Hi Guys
Have I Read This Right Or AmI Seeing Things
Tony Iomi His Going On Stage In The Sqaure And Going On The Pavement Of Hall
Of Fame Because If He His I Wanna Be There Becos We Are Old Good FreindsFrom Our Youth And FromThe Winson Green Area And With Is Sister
I,m ReallyChuffed He Made Himself A Name And I Bet He Still Wears That Big Cross It Will Be Great To See And Talk To Him Again ,I Remember Wgen He Started In The Building Trade And His First Pair Of BOOTS And Having Spending Is Wages In The Smiths Arms Winson Green Rd Down By The Nick [ Great News ] BEST Wishes Astonian

Great news I remember meeting him at the Rum Runner! My husband drove him and his wife last year........he said they are a lovely couple.:)

The nearest I have been to him was standing by them in the queue at the local post office.

That's great news that Tony Iomi will be joining the Walk of Stars in Brum.
Did I read somewhere that he lived in his youth somewhere near Aston Station? Sounds like a great guy. Hope you get to meet up with him again Astonian.:)

I had to laugh yesterday the local newsreader covering the story and called him Toni Llommi.........I suppose the younger generation have no idea who he is unless they like Black Sabbath.:rolleyes:

Back