• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Tommy (Kid) FitzpatrIck boxer

Sam Australia

Brummie babby
Hi all, my mother gave me an article on tommy Fitzpatrick the boxer . All I remember was she said he was some relation and couldn’t remember what sort. Thought she said brother but her maiden name was peters and was born in Birmingham in 1930 . Would like to know more of his life story for all I have is article of his boxing career , thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Could it be uncle, there's a birth for a Margaret Peters registered in Bham 1930 who appears to be the daughter of a George J Peters and an Alice M Fitzpatrick.

There's an Alice Margaret Fitzpatrick born 10 Nov 1904 and a Thomas Michael Fitzpatrick born 19 Dec 1901, children of John Fitzpatrick and Louisa Biddle.

Wow that’s amazing, thank you so much. Sounds about right ,I know she had a younger brother who has passed many years ago named Jimmy and some sisters,think Mary was one and all has passed except one ?
Could it be uncle, there's a birth for a Margaret Peters registered

There were 9 Peters/Fitzpatrick children registered, 2 boys (George T and James E) and 7 girls (Joyce A, Margaret, Violet R, Beryl P, Patricia R, Elsie D and Kathleen P).

George (Thomas) and James (Edwin) appear to have married and died in Bham. Joyce (Alice) possibly died unmarried and Elsie D possibly died young.

That’s fantastic ,love it . Thank you so much ,means a lot cause we don’t have much on mums side but plenty on dads side x

That’s fantastic ,love it . Thank you so much ,means a lot cause we don’t have much on mums side but plenty on dads side x
Hi Sam Australia. My Mum is Patricia Rose Peters and she is still in the land of living as is Violet. I take it your Mum was Margaret. We found this post as we too were looking for information on Tommy (Kid) Fitzpatrick as we were on about Peaky Blinders. Small World

Hi Sam Australia. My Mum is Patricia Rose Peters and she is still in the land of living as is Violet. I take it your Mum was Margaret. We found this post as we too were looking for information on Tommy (Kid) Fitzpatrick as we were on about Peaky Blinders. Small World
my grandfather is tommy fitzpatrick i must ask my mom a bit more about all of this. so interesting

Back