• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Time Works Factory, Barr Street., Hockley. I took this photo in their yard. Does anyone know what this little building would have been used for please

2 more..this is the little building that shows in post 1 with another building to the left of it...noticed yesterday that the litte building had been turned into a cafe at some point but not sure it is open now

lyn

thumbnail (12).jpgthumbnail (11).jpg

It is an old post but I believe this was built for my great great gradfather. He developed machine built mass produced watches. Earhardt was out then family surname.
Hi I've been researching a watch my dad gave my sister, 9ct gold hunter dated 1922 Birmingham assay. Not sure if by ur Great great grandfather or just your great grandfather as his 2 sons took over didn't they their names were William and Gustav .

Hi I've been researching a watch my dad gave my sister, 9ct gold hunter dated 1922 Birmingham assay. Not sure if by ur Great great grandfather or just your great grandfather as his 2 sons took over didn't they their names were William and Gustav .
Welcome to the Forum Raine69, a great place, enjoy! Thank you for your posting.

Back