• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Tidy Up Please

Lady Penelope

master brummie
This photograph is of my husband's grandparents Alfred and Nellie Pritchett on their wedding day. Nellie kept the photo on the mantlepiece in the sun and it has faded very badly. I think it may be too far gone but it would be great if someone could sharpen it up a little please. The second photo is the same one but someone has had a go at it before.

Attachments

• IMG-20180221-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180221-WA0001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20180221-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180221-WA0004.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 30
My try, but, I think if this was scanned at 600 d.p,i. the out come may be better, the current scan is only 72 d.p.i. regards, J.

Attachments

• Lasy P clean up_Feb 2018.jpg
    Lasy P clean up_Feb 2018.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 27
Thank you all, that's much better. I'll check but I think it's likely that it was a photo taken on a phone not done on a scanner. I will get in touch with the cousin and explain what you said Jonob and see if she can get it scanned. Amazing how much detail you've all be able to show on the enhanced pics. Thanks again.

Back