• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

tidy up please

Can you help me with this photo. I want to send it on to an elderly aunt but as you can see it has faded. Would it be possible to be tidied up. Many Thanks.. Josie 7501be7c-4150-40f5-ab2c-02a736ac75a5.jpg

Josie, I think this is quite a difficult task, there is hardly any detail in this photo to recover. Can you scan the photo again at a higher resolution say at least 300dpi

Thank you Morturn and Dennis, Great job as usual, the pic is of my dad leonard emery from 1939. thanks again. Michael.

img463.jpghi folks this one is not in good shape at all but could someone please have a go at a tidy up please...
i have also asked on another thread if anyone can tell me what regiment these men served under..
many thanks

lyn

how on earth do you experts do that froth...wonderful thank you...the photo only came to me after giving up of ever finding one and is the only one i know to of my grandad albert ernest wood who was in the RFA during WW1..over the moon to have it...he is back row first left...

thanks froth...

Last edited:
I'm no expert Lyn, an expert would do it a lot better. I enjoy doing the best I can. It was in a state though

I'm no expert Lyn, an expert would do it a lot better. I enjoy doing the best I can. It was in a state though

i know its in a state froth...its falling apart so its in a folder now..i will now print off and frame...thanks again still cant believe ive got it...

Last edited:
Back