• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

tidy up please

I had a go Lyn but it is always difficult when the creases run across faces. They are an interesting looking family.
fulwell family2.jpeg

Last edited:
many thanks phil thats a lot better considering as you say the creases run across faces..always a problem i would think..

lyn

another favour please...this is a family photo that needs improving...left to right my uncle sid then me and then my cousin jenny (uncle sids daughter)

many thanks

lyn

img476.jpg

So far so good, have had to stop for now due to wrist pain. I have Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I can complete later -img476 a.jpg Dave

My try, not a patch on oldmohawk
Hi Froth - I notice you used a similar method to what I did. The problem when a part of a face is missing is you can either draw a face which never works, or you can take part of a face from another family photo and place it. I can see two faces in your pic which look much better than my attempt on those particular faces, and I suppose I could take them and put them in my 'tidy up'. I can however see what looks like 'twins' in the middle of your pic !
I'm always wary of trying to tidy up someone's family pics if parts of faces are missing.
I have to confess that I was part watching a football match on TV over the top of my laptop screen as I did it ....:rolleyes:
oldmohawk

thats smashing froth thanks...whatever happened to that sweet looking little girl in the middle..dont answer that i shall be seeing you on sat lol

thats wonderful curly thank you so much...i can now send a copy of it to my cousin jenny:)

lyn

hi folks would someone like to have a go at a tidy up on this one please..apart from the creases the people are a bit hazy looking...many thanks

lyn

family photo.jpg

Had a try at it for you Lyn, gotta go have breakfast now ! Afraid I had to reduce the file size a bit so I could post on here ...

Attachments

• img193fix.jpg
    img193fix.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 35
Back