• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

tidy up please

img469.jpgimg470.jpgi love this one as well....looks like dad got most of the men to sign the back of this...not sure what reg he was in could be the royal warks during national service....will also post the back of the photo just in case anyone recognises any of the names...dad george harrington is back row third from the left..

many thanks lofty thats unusual to take the background away...

thanks lynne...our dad left me in charge of all the old family black and whites but my sister has turned up about 6 that i didnt know about and as luck would have it grandads photo was one of them...

cheers

lyn

Last edited:
Morning.
Mine's not going to be better then Lofty's but I'll carry on with mine cus I enjoy doing them

thanks froth all contributions gratefully accepted as i dont have a clue...got another one of me to put on and no laffin please....lol

img477.jpg another one just come to light....would appreciate a tidy up on this one please folks...cutting from the sports argus showing the presentation of the aston darts league trophy...our dad george harrington is right at the back in the middle wearing dark tie..no date but im guessing sometime in the 60s..
many thanks..

lyn

Last edited:
thank you froth thats smashing..see post 149...well you did say you enjoyed doing these tidy ups lol..

dairy_terrace_(1).jpgthis one is not that bad but could anyone do a small tidy up on it please..

many thanks

lyn

Back