• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

tidy up please

Could I get this tidied up for an 85 year old neighbour who's just spent days looking for it and says it's very precious to her as it has her parents on it.
She's the young lady fourth from the right on the front row.

Attachments

• Clearwell vicarage gathering2.jpg
    Clearwell vicarage gathering2.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 32
1F2A4B80-E8FE-448A-B042-81365D3EB36F.jpeg……9C22CE5C-649E-46CA-986F-956986C6C395.jpeg
.I came across two pictures but they are badly damaged the glass is smashed and they are damp, I couldn’t get the back off the one without cutting myself. I would appreciate any help you can give

View attachment 170643……View attachment 170644
.I came across two pictures but they are badly damaged the glass is smashed and they are damp, I couldn’t get the back off the one without cutting myself. I would appreciate any help you can give
Your pics are too small to work on, however, I found a copy of the original B&W photo from 13th Sept 1938 and coloured it, regards, John.

Attachments

• Colmore Row 1938_05un2022.jpg
    Colmore Row 1938_05un2022.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 24
hi folks could anyone have a go please at a slight lightening up of this photo especially the faceschristening 9.jpg ..many thanks for any help

lyn

Back