• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

tidy up please

A try from me, straightened and tinted, John.

Attachments

• Bike and Rider edit.jpg
    Bike and Rider edit.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 36
could our clever members have a go at tidying up this one for another member please...thanks folks

lyn

bill thomas boxer on the right.jpeg

thats great jonob many thanks...i will now post it on the garrison lane pubs thread..

lyn

in poor condition but is anyone willing to have a go at a tidy up please...thank you

lyn

pank photo.jpg

Hi Lyn, I had a go last night but decided my effort was not good enough. I will have another go today ... makes a change from looking for that Inner Circle bus location ...:grinning:
Phil

froth i guessed this one would not be easy but any improvement is better than none

lyn

Hi Lyn, I had a go today but I think it is a job for someone who has Photoshop software. Detail is missing on the women's face and it is difficult to reconstruct it without changing her character. I think she probably looks more stern in my pic than what she might have been.
Phil
dsOldpic.jpg

Last edited:
Same problems as previous posters and if OM thinks she looks stern in his then she looks like a rottweiler in mine

Attachments

• pank photo_030219AD.jpg
    pank photo_030219AD.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 22
  • pank photo_030219.jpg
    pank photo_030219.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 22
Same problems as previous posters and if OM thinks she looks stern in his then she looks like a rottweiler in mine
I notice there are two photos on the forum.

In the composite image below, the face on the top left is from another thread and the top right from this 'tidy up' thread and appears to have been previously edited. I was puzzled by the shape of her mouth, she appears to have an 'overbite' or protruding top teeth, but there also appears to be a distortion of her top lip.

In the bottom left I have edit removed the 'top lip distortion' but left her 'overbite' slightly rearranged.

This shows the problems when trying to edit faces. Did the deterioration on the photo surface move her top lip, or was she like that ?
Image5.jpg
:)

I would be very grateful if you could restore this picture of my father Allan William Pritchatt, who sadly passed away 16th January 2019. IMG_5198.JPG

Back