• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Thought I would show you these

Patty

master brummie
View attachment 15008

View attachment 15009

View attachment 15010

View attachment 15011

View attachment 15012

First 2 of a Peoney I brought from wilkinsons a couple of years ago, the others are of the Clematis that I grew tired of a few years ago and threw it at the back of the Xmas tree were I tend to throw the rubbish.
As you can see it has grown up and through the tree it looks great, only thing is my neighbour at the back gets the best view as most of the flowers are on her side facing the sun

I'll take one of the left side there isn't much on the other side yet till the beans grow up, you dont want to see a pic of a fence. Only a very small garden but perfectly formed just like the BRA WIMMEM

Nice Peony Patty a little different to ours which aren't out yet but you have the same clematis. :) Mo

If you guys like flowers how about going to one of the well dressings in derbyshire this year all the fun of ENGLISH VILLAGE LIFE.
Some of my pics last year.

Back