• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Singers Singer Life and Music of Matt Monroe by Michele Monroe

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
Ive got it BY GAD Ive got it my daughters birthdays pressie the book I have been waiting for, all about my dad by Michele Monroe, excuse me I am, off for a read, more later, Bernard

Michelle's book has had good reviews and David Jacob mentioned it last week on his radio show. He often plays songs by Matt Monroe which I like to listen to. Hope you enjoy the book Arnold.

Michelle's book has had good reviews and David Jacob mentioned it last week on his radio show. He often plays songs by Matt Monroe which I like to listen to. Hope you enjoy the book Arnold.
Thanks Jenny, will let you know when I have read it, havent been called Arnold since my army days,
bye Bernard

Thanks for posting that Bernard as I know someone who I am sure would love it as a present.

Ive got it BY GAD Ive got it my daughters birthdays pressie the book I have been waiting for, all about my dad by Michele Monroe, excuse me I am, off for a read, more later, Bernard
For the first that I can remember I did not receive one book for Christmas, so I have decided to rediscover Micheles book about her beloved father, its not an easy
book to read but I have managed it. A bit of local colour, Matt had just taken delivery of a Green D type Sports Jaguar, and used it to drive to La Reserve at
Sutton Coldfield.He left the car outside and went to ask where he would park, when he
came back someone had stolen his wallet and two pair of cufflinks, one gold and
the other silver from the car, and I thought they were all honest and upright people
in that part of town! Bernard

Bernard - have you joined Michele's web site for her father? I am a member and received a Christmast greeting from her this Christmas. I fully recomment joining and leaving a comment. Mabz

Back