• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Real Peaky Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read the story on British Newspaper Archives, very interesting about two rival gangs. Birmingham Mail Friday 30th September 1910. Just like Peaky Blinders
Myself the great grandson of William Thomas Beach locally know as Billy Beach on my mother's side. My christening do was at the Garrison. My grandfather John Dale had his timber mill in Watery Lane in 1950s.

thread lock for moderation and removal of off topic posts including the inappropriate humour....please remember we are not facebook

the team

It might be a good idea for some members to go back and read the rules and guidance which are displayed at the top of the forum. The aim of the forum is mainly items concerning the history of Birmingham, or which might, in the future, be of interest in that respect. This does include football, but there is a special place for this, in the sports section. But even there infantile comments more suitable for the playground are not appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back