• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Number 32 Tram

Astonian

gone but not forgotten
HI TRAM FANS
As Many of you know I purchased a .load of alton Douglas books from a person recently whom there father was habit of a historian
Amongst his books I got from his daughter was a book ,titled Seeing Birmingham. By Tram , written by Eric. Armstrong.
And this Book Is A real Gem it As All the tram routes from around brum Jam Packed with all pictures of the trams and there number also it as Maps And of all corners of brum Both , south East and West And every details of the tram history and its Chico block with pictures and stories and captions to each and every tram there is pictures of almost every think in brum where the tranms was stopping there is a picture and the story

This guys as to be the icing on the cake the Jewel in the crown to any tram buff

Best wishes Astonian,,,,,,

Hi History nut and tram fans
Firstly I have came across a photograph of one of the first tram depot in brum and it was the largest in Birmingham dated 1910 and a combined picture
Of the staff at Arther street tram depot. Coventry road in may 1910. When it was the largest in Birmingham
With a capacity for 106 Trams the book is called Birmingham. In camera published by Quotes limited
Best wishes Astonian,,,,,,Alan,,,,,

Back