• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Nostradamus Code-World War III-2008-2012. By Dr Michael Rathford

B

Beryl M

The Nostradamus Code-World War III-2008-2012. By Dr Michael Rathford

Is the world gearing up for another great war? I'm sure that I am not the only one who thinks that this is more likely to happen than not to happen. As great nations like the US are predicted to be heading into recession, something will need to be done to change the course of events - war is inevitable and it will only take one nation to start the ball rolling. . .

If you have ever read Nostradamus, or heard about his future predictions for the world, you probably heard about the East rising up against the West and the West (even well-known enemies) banding together to defeat the East. I'm not a reader of his predictions, and I'm not sure I got that quite right. I've just heard them bandied about during my lifetime and I realise that people who do read his predictions put their own slant on them; but it's still eerie how correct he appears to have been. And after all you would have to be someone living in a glass house not to recognise that there have been, and still are, people in the world that do have the power to foretell the future and to find answers for the unanswerable in the present. I believe he was referring to World War III and that it will happen probably sooner rather than later.

I decided to do a surf on the net about Nostradamus, mostly because I wasn't sure I spelt his name right and then because I wanted to reassure myself that what I was writing could be backed up. I found numerous websites and clicked on one that referred to a Dr Michael Rathford who has written a book on his findings from the writings of Nostradamus, called "The Nostradamus Code - World War III 2008-2012". That knocked me for a loop because I wasn’t sure if I had written meaningless words. .

If you are interested in Nostradamus and his predictions, I quote below from the website. You can purchase the book there and you can download the book as an e-Book with all rights to share the book, email it to friends, and copy from it. I find this totally refreshing as our hands are usually bound by copyright infringement clauses.

In May 2005 the Italian National Library in Rome found buried in their archives an unknown manuscript by Michel de Nostradame or Nostradamus (1503-1566). The manuscript was handed down by his son and later donated to Pope Urban VII. It did not surface again until 2005, some 400 years later.

Dr Michael Rathford has studied the Quatrains of Nostradamus since 1975. He has written a book, after deciphering the latest manuscript of Nostradamus, and called it The Nostradamus Code - World War III - 2008-2012.

The predictions foresee:

'A conflict between the US and Iran
The next terrorist attack on the US
Osama, Obama and "Mabus"
The nuclear destruction of Rome
The identity of the third anti Christ
Military confrontations & terrorist attacks
Radical new weapons described in striking detail
The advent of the "New World Order"
Geological earth shifts by man-made weaponry'

I can’t wait to get my hands on the book and read all about the above predictions. The book costs $19.95 plus postage (US$); the e-Book is $14.95 with no postage of course. It appears like it was meant to happen that the Quatrains should be found in 2005 as they relate to the years 2008-2012 as being when World War III will be fought.- Believe it or not.

Let's all hope that the greed of those in power and their need for control of the masses will not gain momentum and another great war will not erupt. If it does it will be more terrible than one can imagine as each world war brings more death and destruction than the one before it. I believe that terrorism will be a large part of any war and that civil wars will break out within countries because of the mixed races now living in most cities on the planet. Where the Germans and Japanese were incarcerated there are now hundreds of races that will come under scrutiny. How awful it will be for everyone.

Gloom and doom. And yet this is a human world and ever humans have been on this earth there have been conflicts - man against man - for a myriad of reasons.

What can you harvest out of your backyard to eat? Do you have a water tank large enough to sustain your family through a time when there is no water? And how will you protect your food source and water source from neighbours and others? Frightening to think about and yet it could happen. A few years ago the United Nations believed in the near future there would be civil war breaking out all over the world and what the people would be fighting for would be food and water. Just stop for a moment and think about how reliant you and your family are on getting everything that you eat from a shop close by. It doesn't bear thinking about?

War is also an excellent way to cull the masses of people being born around the world, many into lives of poverty and death. I doubt that the big guns would care about a few billion wiped off the face of the earth as it would just make it that much easier to get going again and would ease the numbers needing food and water. It all sounds like a scientific novel and yet. . .

I think you will find Beryl that Nostradamus never made any of those predictions, they are only arrived at by writers who make very distorted and contorted twists and turns of the actual words in his predictions.

It's been widely claimed that Nostradamus predicted the 9/11 massacre but there is nothing in his writings that suggests it and the quote mentioned by those advocating it

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb," and the rest,

doesn't exist in his writings. E.

Back