• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Navigation Inn Oxford St Deritend

brummy10

proper brummie kid
Hi

Does anyone by any chance know of a surviving photograph of the M&B pub the "Navigation Inn" that was situated on the corner of Bordesley Street and Oxford Street in Digbeth ( any date, i believe it was demolished around 1960)
I have made all the usual enquiries to the brewery all to no avail

Thanks

brummy10

I have come across information about this pub but cannot recall it, has anyone a photo or address of the Pub. Dek

Dek

Oxford Street runs from Bordesley Street to Digbeth between Milk St and Meriden St. The Navigation Inn stood here on the corner I believe.

Phil

Attachments

• Oxford St.JPG
    Oxford St.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 31
dek i dont have a pic of the navigation either..will go through my pub books later on..

love the avatar...

lyn

Hi,
I have an inside photograph of the bar of the Navigation Inn, my father was raised there, family name Shaylor, will post it as soon as I can.
Regards :unconscious:
libby

Back