• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Minories

Its no good Di - you have to come to Brum with all these paintings and 'do' an exhibition for us - they have to be shared with a wider audience

I think your right Sue, I love Di's artwork to see it in a gallery would do it justice!!

Well that one brought back the memories Di, loved it. If I remember correctly The Minories looked lovely at Christmas time.

This is my 'Gallery'. If it gives a bit of pleasure here, then I am really very happy with that. But thanks for being so nice about my jottings.

Alfie, I have dozens of paintings, but not too may more of our Brum. I am going to try to do a few more before I pop off though, they might last a bit longer than photo's.

What an artist you are Di - pen and ink sketches - difficult - can't paint over as with oil paints -Think should put them in a gallery with Bob Houghtons

WOW! I have seen many old threads come to life again on the various fora (UK and USA) that I visit but ten years is, as far as I recall, a first. :D

Back