• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Lords Prayer

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
A young girl came from school and said to her Nana, we have been learning the Lords Prayer, shall I say it for you,
cause Nana said yes, Nanas say yes to everything dont they, so the girl started ,Our Father who art heaven, and so,
when she was in the middle she said "Lead us not into temptation but deliver us some E mails, just
keeping up with the times I suppose, Bernard

I had to teach my younger brother the Lords Prayer when he was about 3 or 4. We progressed ok until the end when he asked
"Why do we have to have our David's bread"!! Our David being our elder brother !!!!!!!!!!!!

My little boy (not so little anymore) used to say "Our Father who works in heaven, Hello be thy name"! we did laugh!!!!

Macca:)

Nice one Bernard and love to hear how children interperate things. When my lovely neighbour Connie died the twins the other side asked their dad where she had gone and he replied to Heaven when they quickly asked "when is she coming back?". Jean.

Back