• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Family Pet or Pest

JKC

Deleted Upon Request
In April of 2000 we had to have our carin terror put due to her having cancer of the throat, we had her for 10 years, she was about 6 weeks old when we brought her, she was that small she could fit in the plam of my hand, and being a shorthouse my hands are rather small.....to cut a long story short....after months of nagging from my wife, daughter and grand daughter I gave in and said okay to another puppy.....they decided they wanted another cairn terror, the only breeder at the time who had puupies for sale was a lady in Carmarthen, about 140 miles away....so like the mug I am, I took my orders and went to buy one, it was a freezing cold, foggy Sunday morning, it should have taken me about 2 1/2 hours but it was closer to 3 1/2, we (my wife) got there,cash in the hand ready to pick a puppy, just has we was going to choose one, I get a phone call off my grand daughter asking for a WHITE puppy......in other words a Highland White......which I could have got from a breeder just around the corner from were we live........ :'( I can honestly say that she was a pain to fetch and she a pain to live with......if it stands still for a few seconds she will chew it.......and the children named her HONEY!

Chloe, Honey and Joseph Xmas 2005

Your almost right there Chris.......Chloe is no problem......the other two just drive us all up the wall......Joe loves the fridge.....he opens the door and says WOW, just like anyother child would say if they walked into a toy shop....he likes both hands to be full of food......

Lovely photo John. May you have years of pleasure for that gorgeous little poochie. I see he likes giving kisses just like our dear departed Ming used to do - asked for a kiss he would give a little lick just under your chin.

Back