• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The elusive Henry Johnson

J

jim charman

Again apologies to any one trying to find Henry's Second marriage. On reading the bits and pieces we have once again it would appear that Garret St, should read Garbett St. Any help in this puzzle would be appreciated

Ever the optomist Jim Charman

I have a Henry Johnson b c.1832 Aston Warwickshire
married Jane Ann Bull 1959 St Phillips Birmingham

Name Relation Marital Status Gender Age Birthplace Occupation Disability
Henry JOHNSON Head M Male 49 Birmingham Strip Caster (Iron)
Jane A. JOHNSON Wife M Female 44 Birmingham
William H. JOHNSON Son U Male 19 Selly Oak, Worcester, England Strip Caster (Iron)
Albert JOHNSON Son U Male 17 Birmingham Labourer
Benjamin JOHNSON Son U Male 13 Birmingham Spoon Stamper (Iron)
Mary J. JOHNSON Daur Female 9 Birmingham Scholar

1851 Census Henry -Lower Trinity St, Aston
1861 Census Henry & Jane -Selly Oak
1871 Census Henry & Jane Warwickshire back of No 13 ?
1881 Census 42 Court 2 house Hingstone St, Birmingham
1891 Census 2/219 Johnieto?.... All saints Birmingham
1901 Census 42 Prescott St, Birmingham H & J with daughter Mary J. & her husband Samuel Andrews any help?

Last edited:
Back