• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The day of Damnation

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
THE DAY OF DAMNATION
:tickedoff:

Is the day of damnation drawing near?
When all nations of earth will disappear
Destruction spreading far and wide
Why run when theres no place to hide

Is it to much to ask to live in peace?
Where love and friendship never cease
A world where our children can play
Happily safe each and every day

No fear from paedophiles or druggies
No stress to happy mothers with buggies
Pensioners feel safe to go out again
Walk their dogs on lead and chain

Alas if only this all could be true
And dark skies would turn to blue
But if evil men have there way
Millions of people will die each day

Diseases spreading through out the land
By the madman from the land of sand
He holds no love for people of this world
His true colours he has now unfurled

Like trapped rats down holes they race
Disappearing gone without a trace
Like cowards who hide in the night
Their faces not shown when they fight

Will sanity ever again in our world prevail?
A clean breath of air once more to inhale
When the sun shall rise glorious every day
Each nation will to their own Gods pray ?

May the Peace of Gods love?  :smitten:
Shine on this World from above
In everyones Heart for all time
Spiritual Light forever to shine

Always forever till Eternity

Poem © by R.F.Horton   :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Thank you Ladies . :smitten: I have now been confirmed has having Parkinsons Disease and it is just a matter of getting my treatment right tablet wise that is, the right amount of tablets to take to give me a better quality of life  :2funny: ^-^
I am finding it difficult at times to stay positive  :uglystupid2: living on my own  :tickedoff:,dont get me wrong I do get support from my family ,my daughter one of my problems is trying to stay motivated  O0 and keeping a sense of humour , :2funny:  :2funny:theres nothing like a lady    :smitten: to give you a good kick up the back side    :knuppel2:  when you start to feel sorry for your self   :'(
Spiritual  Light & Love  :smitten: to all you Ladies
Reggie  :smitten:  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

hi reggie keep the faith , and your chinn very high up . that was undoubtingly a fine piece of poetry and you sounded that you are fighter , and that was coming truly from a good heart . and it sent a mixed feeling down my back , and as if you was looking from out side the world , looking in . a truly tremousous piece of work of your mind , and you have seriosly got my mind thinking .about life. best wishes astonian . ;;;;;;

That's the spirit Reg,keep yer chin up and if you need someone to talk to we are all here for you.
Take care O0

Thank you Astonian for your uplifting words I watched a documentary last night called "Tribe " They had no lights no televison no shops etc All these amenities that we take for granted in our daily life ,so I was not surprised when I was told of three boys who had never been to the pictures,as for the N.H.S well they say they cannot supply some drugs to save or perhaps even prolong peoples as they are to expensive ,but not only this govenment ,but other govenments around the world can and do spend Millions on producing weapons of mass distruction God only knows what other deadly weapons that they have on the drawing board I have said enough about this doom and gloom :tickedoff:
Astonian they say it takes two hundred muscles to frown and only twenty two to smile ;D
so why waste energy live for today for tomorrow may never come
I am glad to be a friend of the poets on this aston website
Spiritual Light & Love :smitten:
Reggie :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Thank you lovely Angie If I may say that ?Perhaps some day some one may show me just how I can chat to all you lovely people Agh
Spiritual Light & Love
Reggie

Reg, it's nice to see you posting again, you know we are all here for you.
Keep the faith, brother. O0

Please take time to say a Prayer :smiley6600: for those who care and risk their lives everywhere in the world fighting TERRORISTS and TERRORISM that all nations people may be safe and free :smitten:
Spiritual Light & Love :smitten: :angel:
Reggie :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Back