• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The crown inn villa st/nursery road

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
i would just like to thank eric for this wonderful painting of one of our dads locals...dad was so delighted with the one i asked eric to do of the vine inn villa st which was opposite our house that he very kindly agreed to do this one for me...it will hang proudly in dads room at his nursing home and i know he will be chuffed to bits with it...

once again thank you eric...

lyn xx

Crown_Inn_(2).JPG

carol and lynne dad will love this one and will bring back happy memories to him..he had all a man could want in this painting...our house was just a mins walk away..betting shop next to the pub and a barbers next to that lol

lyn

I would have my house covered with Eric's paintings give me half the chance. great painting Eric well done.

forgot to also say thanks to eric for taking my vine inn painting away to reframe it in a silver frame for me..

lyn

Back