• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Bullring

Great painting, Di. You are certainly a very talented lady. O0

y5qartist.gif

I couldn't hope to compete with that as I have no idea from what view point it was painted. ::)

That is a great painting Di. someone should get it printed and have one of the stores sell them.

Visitors would love it. :smitten:

Mo

Pomgolian said:
:angel: That is amazing Di truely. Great pic' Paul too.

Chris :angel:

Yes, Chris, I can fix avatars and piccies, can't I? ^-^ And I can press a button on a camera but I wish I could paint like Di. I'd really like to know where she learned to do that.

Thank you for your kind word guys and gals.

I always think if I can do it anybody can Paul. As to where I learned, it kinda came over a period of about 20 years. I went to an art class once, for a term, but the tutor made me use giant sized paper, and huge brushes, not at all what I was used to. BUT, she gave me my 'Eye', and for that I have always felt it was time well spent. :)

Great stuff Di :)

I knew a Horse that drew a cart once it was forced to :2funny:

Just took a good look Di's watercolours, as a watercolourist myself I can only gasp with admiration, fresh, livery, great draughtsmanship, a true representation of the subject. Well done Di, really enjoyed looking at them. Saint Pancras is my favourite. Eric

Back