• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Blue Lamp Duddeston & Nechells

jativey

knowlegable brummie
Hello again :angel:

Hope everyone is well - havent been on for a while - so got to get used to you brummies again :crazy2:

Im hoping you can help me find a photo  of the Blue Lamp Public House which I think was situated on Francis street Duddeston, Aston in 1881.  My Rellies Elza Smallwood (nee Price) and her husband Thomas J Smallwood were landlords in 1881 - can anyone give me further info or a photo   :smitten:- does it still exist today  :-\

Cheers
Jan

Francis St as it was in the 50's does not exist today it has all changed and the street is still there but not in the same layout (as on a map) you will be very lucky to find a photo of the pub as I have most of the pubs in the area and have not got one of the Blue Lamp

Back