• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Text to small

Bojalu

master brummie
I done it again !

Done something with the mouse and text is too small.
Cannot remember what to do with mouse to get back to correct size.

Help Please

Thank you

Well, well, well. I've been using a computer in a superficial sort of way for five years ...... and I didn't know that !! Could become very useful with passing years and failing eyesight! Thank you. db84124 :cool: + white stick

oldmohawk.very handy tip that thanks
Hi All, Guess where I learn't about Ctrl + or -.......some time ago on this forum ! :)
If you spend half hour browsing through the Computer Help section, there are answers to almost any problem. Have a look through the 'Freebies' thread, one big Freebie I use, is Linux Ubuntu, it costs nothing and browses the internet with web pages looking just same as with Windows, and Apple Macs. Lots of other Freebies are there, and if, after trying them and you don't like them, then they can be easily uninstalled - even Linux.
Happy Computing
oldmohawk:)

Bojalu, Jacqui, I have left you a message on your profile page i don`t seem able to send you a PM, Cheers Len.

Most likely you clicked on the button that is at the bottom of the page.
Just above the time at the bottom you will see a plus sign with 100% next to it. It's another way to alter the zoom.

Terry

Back